Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Link Love #1

yeah...It's my first Friday Link Love post! Monday I'm going to start posting some healthy, budget friendly recipes, but for now i'll leave some link love.

this first one is from one of my favorite blogs...a homemade yogurt tutorial (i'm going to do this within the next week...i really want to start making my own yogurt)...




this looks like a great recipe, but i'd do full fat ingredients to me i see "fat free" as similar to "crap load of chemicals"



cookie cutter love....i really want this!


some fun bathroom cleaning mad scientist style...LMAO (the kids are excited to try this when they get home from school today)


not really instructions, but it's pretty self explanatory...fun fall craft for the kids
fun fall craft for the kids




and finally but not the least i leave you with what inspired me to start looking into non-violent parenting, the "More Peaceful Parenting" series step 1 from
Lusa Organics (one of the best blogs i've come across)

No comments:

Post a Comment